News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Mystery Gold Point "Daytona" homage?

Started by ncmoto, May 11, 2010, 01:19:34 PM

ncmoto

Hello all :D! I just picked up this Chrono. on TZ. Ive been watching it being reduced till it finally approached near 1/2 price!
The seller didnt know anything about it. He flips watches on a regular basis over there. Its powered by a 7750. I have seen it in the Red Point Diver varient (very rare also) but cant find anything on this one. I think it must be from the late 80s. Anyone know the model or info on it??
Thanks  kenlloyds@gmail.com

Butch

From a 1990's catalog. They were available in stainless steel and two toned. The dials came in blue (very rare, also had a blue bezel!), black, and white. Retail was about $1,100.00.

Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Sea Wolf

webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

Contact me for any technical issues related to the website.

ncmoto

Quote from: Butch on May 11, 2010, 05:25:16 PM
From a 1990's catalog. They were available in stainless steel and two toned. The dials came in blue (very rare, also had a blue bezel!), black, and white. Retail was about $1,100.00.
Thanks Butch for the great info!

jon p

;D 8) VERY NICE!!!! i have never seen one of these.sharp looking zodiac. by the way, what is "TZ" where you bought it?  JON

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign