News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Help identifying my Zodiac?

Started by n00b, May 13, 2010, 05:02:49 PM

n00b

Hello. I really like this watch and I'd like to identify it. I don't want to upload pictures without permission because of what it says on your home page about watches from y2k or later. I bought this watch new right around y2k, though not certain of the exact year, and it has an electric quartz movement, not mechanical as the vintage ones do. There is no model number on it like ZO....blah blah blah, but there is a numeric code of some type. If they started using quartz movements after 2000, then I guess that's a giveaway. This watch has a two-tone metal bracelet with flip-lock clasp and extra expansion for a wetsuit. Gold flake dial with yellow luminescent markers, date, and a two-tone rotating bezel like the Sea-Wolf. Thanks!

Butch

Thanks for the consideration! Sounds like you are golden, go a head and upload them.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

n00b

Thanks Butch, here's photos of my watch. About an hour of hunting on Google, and Ebay, I have seen a few similar but none the same or very close even.

Sea Wolf

You have a Zodiac Silver Point.  Check your IM.
webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

Contact me for any technical issues related to the website.

jon p

;D i have one with the same dial but mine has a solid steel bezel with the numbers engraved on it,and all silver case and bracelet--stainless steel. these are nice watches but not much in demand due to quartz movt. i have 3 of them,one is 100% gold plated in near mint condition. the one with the gold dial had a dark grey spotted dial when i first got it--VERY UGLY!! i got the NOS gold dial and had them swapped. big improvement! the grey dial looked damaged with the spots on it but it actually came like that. some one had painted the hands black and they really look good and are a lot easier to see than the silver ones. again, excellent quartz jeweled movt, nice watches and part of zodiac history.they also did some with colored  plastic bezels that matched the dial colors--i have a blue one, a little loud looking BUT another part of zodiac history. these were made during the period when the CEO of tag huer took over zodiac--this is why these watches  look just like the quartz tags. i think they probably used the same movemants. JON

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign