News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Request info on zodiac ww

Started by gunny1957, May 21, 2010, 01:32:32 PM

gunny1957

Hi fellow collectors,

I recently received a zodiac ww and I am trying to find out information like year of watch, ect.  and what style zodiac band was original to this watch.
The watch dial is black with 24 hour numbers and it reads " zodiac/ hemetric/ aurospace jet". The movement reads zodiac/ 17 jewels/ 721. The case
is stainless steel. I think it"s a true 24 hour watch and the hands only go around the dial once in 24 hours. Any info on this watch would be helpful.
Thank you for your time and have a nice day.

Sincerely,  Don

TJW

Heya gunny!  Welcome.  I also have an Aerospace Jet that I think is late 60's vintage.  Use the search function to find some posts and pics you might find interesting.  Also, as a bunch of us will tell you, if you plan on keeping the watch have it serviced and cleaned up; like the Sea Wolfs so many of us love, the Jets were work watches that saw a lot of rough service with Armed Forces personnel and lower life forms like pilots and navigators.  ;)  Butch has a guy many of us use for Zodiac service.  They are great little watches that are fairly bullet-proof and even presentable in polite company when cleaned up.  Cheers,   TJW

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign