News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

A Rare One

Started by zaniac, May 25, 2010, 09:08:27 AM

zaniac

Wow, this one is going to the moon :o
Item #: 280508837759
One 20 minutes left..
Chris

Butch

One man's junk is another man's treasure. That went for more than the LEDs usually go for. While it is a piece of history, it is really nothing I would want personally, let alone at that price.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Sea Wolf

I kinda liked the design, but I asked 2 separate questions from the seller and got zero response.
I asked real nice, said please and thank you and got zero response.  I would never bid on something with
no response, too questionable.
webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

Contact me for any technical issues related to the website.

zaniac

Yeah, I like that it's a part of the Zodiac history. It's neat to see how Zodiac put out their offerings of what the newest trend was. But for that much? Maybe under $50 IMHO.
I agree Sea Wolf, no response, especially after two attempts, means no bidding.
I was surprised to see it was so large! That's getting big like some of the chronos.
Chris

Butch

Having been in and around electronics for 35 years, it is really funny to look inside some of those early LEDs, LCDs, and quartz watches. The components are HUGE and you can even see color coded resistors!
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Ultra-Vintage

I will agree that it is interesting looking, but if it ever goes down and needs repair, good luck on bringing it back to life again....

jon p

:P i own a nice but non working zodiac astrodigit LCD. no one even knows how it is supposed to work much less how to repair it. nice paper weight.  JON

Ultra-Vintage

Quote from: jon p on May 26, 2010, 08:32:29 AM
:P i own a nice but non working zodiac astrodigit LCD. no one even knows how it is supposed to work much less how to repair it. nice paper weight.  JON

One of the places that I worked when I was first learning to repair watches had 4 five gallon buckets filled to the brim with the early LED's of all different brands.  Finding a running one is an extreme rarity it seems.  When a customer would bring in one to be repaired, they would usually bring out one of the full buckets and show them the likelihood of being able to  bring theirs back to life.......ha

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign