News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

1950s gold moonphase trip date watch with box and orig.price tag!

Started by tony durham, June 16, 2010, 03:21:14 PM

tony durham

1950's Moon Phase zodiac trip date gold watch! Excellent condition comes with origanal Box and Price tag of $125.00 For Sale $1,300 or Best offer! Watch just serviced and cleaned is in Perfect working condition! Thanks and God Bless! This watch was hardly ever worn,it was his special ocasion bling! He couldent wear it the last 5 years becaus of weight loss.I dont want to sell but  I have to. THIS WAS GRANDDADS,

Sansail

Hi Tony,
Can we get some closeups of the watch?
Thanks
Sansail

jon p

;D nice one! too rich for my wallet, though. it is hard to believe these were just 125.00 new, wow if i had only known back then.

Yankees76

Still alot of $$ in the 50's for a watch - but well worth it as an investment. This watch looks amazing. Must be hard to sell something that was your grandfathers.

At least here it'll go to a good home though :)

jon p

yeah, that WAS an expensive high end watch when new, probably about same $$ as a rolex or omega. i remember buying a wind up timex back then for 7.50!

Yankees76

I wonder if Tony ever sold this? I still can't imagine finding myself in a situation where I'd have to sell my grandfather's watch. Must have been hard.... Hopefully he was able to hang on to it.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign