News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Check out this 90´s chrono, does it look right to you...

Started by Melmoth, July 13, 2010, 05:35:47 PM

Melmoth

Hi guys, been away from the world of watches for a while. Anyhow had a bit of a browse on ebay this evening and came up with this one. I love all things zodaic and auto chrono and came accross this one, 120594740443.

This looks pretty wrong to me for a number of reasons. Firstly the band is clearly a red point president style band. The case is also a red point chrono case that looks like its has had  the plating removed and the dial is off a gold point two tone chrono. So either its a franken zodiac being passed off as new or I need to go and take off this tin foil hat..........

Melmoth

I´m replying to myself because I´m an idiot, Butch replied to thread on this type before and it looks like its a legit model, still looks parts bin stuff to me  ;D

Butch

Yeah, it looks real enough to me. As you may know, Swiss law allowed the watch industry assembly of watches by all the left over parts and then sales of said watches after the 1997 bankruptcy. So you could be right, but no way to know to be honest.

When prompted, this guy credited the web site. What burns my ass though is when they take a photo from the site and do not have the courtesy to credit the web site they stole the picture from. <putting away soap box>
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign