News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

My 1970's Zodiac

Started by 88mont, July 16, 2010, 06:58:06 AM

88mont

Hi Zodiac lovers,

It has been almost 40 years. I got my Zodiac from the inheritance of my great-uncle - Hillel Robert Chelouche.
He was an architect, who never married, and was very active in bringing the family together.
Back in 1967 he started a tradition of having the Passover Seder of all the family, once every two years.
He passed away in 1971, and in his last will and testament he allocated a sum for the purchase of 75 Zodiac watches for all the descendants of his father - Yosef Elivayhu Eliyhau Chelouche. I was 15 at the time, and wore the Zodiac during my high-school years for about 3 years.
I saved it in the drawer ever since.

Now, I am researching the history of this great-uncle, and pulled out the watch out of the drwaer. It is not working - I'll take care of it soon.
The bracelet is too tight - and I have no spare links to enlarge it.
Would appreciate if someone can advise on where I can get spare links.
I would like very much to start using the watch again...in loving memory of my great-uncle.

Thanks

Tari Chelouche

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign