News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Trying to identify my Zodiac

Started by JMcG, July 29, 2010, 01:58:48 PM

JMcG

I bought this Zodiac back in the early-mid 1990's.  I'm trying to identify the watch so that I can get an idea of what the resale value would be.  I can't find any info online, though, based on what I know.
On the back of the watch, it has the #'s 708.83.66
The black dial with the numbers spins.  The face glows when charged with light, and it uses a traditional battery.  Stainless steel band. Women's watch.
Thanks!

Butch

I am sorry but women's watches are not really collected so are worth what a buyer is willing to pay for it. That sold for several hundred back in the 90's and was a well made diving watch. That was from the Formula 1 line and that is definitely the lady's version. There was also a boy's or mid size, and a man's full size model that looked like that.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Yankees76

Those Tag Heuer 90's watches sure look dated today...

One NIB sold on ebay recently for $255

http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/NEW-AUTH-VINTAGE-ZODIAC-SWISS-FORMULA-1-UNISEX-WATCH-/350342907746

jon p

not much demand for the womens size, or really the mens size. i recently bought one with a blue bezel in great shape for 45.00 with a leather band. they ARE great quality with a jeweled quartz mvt. and i wear mine a lot. they look just like the same TAGs from the same time period.   JON

Yankees76

The Tag Heuer version of this watch is currently for sale on the Toronto Kijiji for $40.  :o Not in quite as good shape - this one has visible wear and a big scratch on the crystal, but it gives you an idea of the value of these watches....

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign