News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

what do you think of this one?

Started by astrolump, August 26, 2010, 11:55:08 AM

astrolump

what do you think of this GMT?

ebay# 270624085528
It has a sea wolf back but is the dial original? no aerospace GMT text.

first post...what a great website. thanks for all the info.

I'm up to 8 vintage zodiacs and just cant seem to stop.

jon p

8) first, let me be the first to welcome you to the zodiac forum where all the zodiac fans reside! the gmt looks real good BUT looks to be a redial,as you noticed no gmt text below "12".dial otherwise looks correct,and hands are correct. cant guess why a sea wolf back is on it, guess they will interchange. price wasnt too bad, maybe a tad high since it is not all original. keep looking the gmt comes up a lot, some real nice, some not! the silver dial is a little rarer than the black and the black always sells higher, why?? i like the silver, easier for my old eyes to see. check out the gallery section for some nice examples of gmts, etc.  again , hope to hear more from you, what are your 8 zodiacs? remember, we cant show OR talk about anything after year 2000.   JON P

astrolump

Hi Jon.
thanks for the input..and the welcome.
the zodiac collection so far numbers 4 sea wolfs and 4 GMT's
and every week it seems I find another I cant resist....I might have a problem.

jon p

nice collection!!   i am like you, the more i see the more i want but the economy just wont allow it! i have one black dial GMT  that i have had restored and 2 sea wolfs, both with date, one black and a white dial that were just restored by our forum watch maker. there are other zodiac models i would like, maybe later. i bought an aerospace jet 24hr a year ago, neat watch but if you dont wear it every day it is hard to tell time on it! i also have a 1990s automatic creme dial blue point sea wolf in gold/ss that i really love.its an impressive looking watch and the last of the period automatics.

astrolump

if you ever feel like parting with that aerospace jet let me know...I'm considering for one of those.. I also collect 24 hour watches :)

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign