News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

FS - Vintage Zodiac Super Sea Wolf 75atm - Sold.

Started by dreamboat10, September 10, 2010, 07:01:41 PM

dreamboat10

Loads of references if needed, looking to move it so its up for offers. :)

I've only had this a couple of months and as much as i love the watch and the huge case i've got my eye on something else so this is up for sale only, can't keep or buy them all unfortunately... :(

Vintage Zodiac Super Sea Wolf 75atm from the 70's, recently been serviced, case has some marks but nothing major and best of all has never been polished. Bezel insert is in very good condition and clicks crisply 120 times uni-directional.

I believe its a replacement crown as it does'nt have the zodiac sign upon it but it is a like for like, unscrewed for photo....screwdowns perfectly, the movement is very clean and 100% original, manually winds like new. The crystal has been polished previously, showing light marks around the outer edge, the dial and hands are stunning and unmarked, lovely matched patina and very clean, small pin hole sized part of the lume missing from the minute hand as seen in the pics.

This is a big watch with a 44mm width, 15mm height and 50mm length, huge for a vintage diver and has great presence when worn. Watch comes on a 19mm tropic type strap from the 70's not a modern reproduction.

A very hard to find vintage diver in excellent shape..........

Watch is now sold, thanks to the Buyer and Butch for the facility.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign