News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

FS 1970's Sea Wolf

Started by EClark, October 20, 2010, 06:51:18 PM

EClark

Runs excellent! has wear to bezel and light wear on crystal,Should be replaced, bezel ring doesn't click.  Stainless case and bracelet in pretty good condition.  I love the watch but I want to get an earlier model, with the black dial.  Any questions feel free to ask. 
Asking $120.00 Shipped CONUS

jon p

have you done an accuracy check over 2/3 days time?  has it been serviced? what is maximum size wrist it will fit.bezel does not click,BUT is it tight when turned? thanks, jon p

EClark

The bezel is a little loose, not wobbly. It will fit up to 7 3/4" wrist.
It has been keeping accurate time, I have not had it serviced, and there are no service marks inside the case back.
I think all links are present.

orangecorallimorph

hey sorry I just read your posting and I see that you have stated  the band size, Thanks but I'll have to pass,my BFW is too big to fit that one I sure do like it though. I've not seen one of those up for grabs before, good luck!

Butch

If this is still for sale I'll take it. Let me know if you want Paypal or a check.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

EClark

jon p

;D good catch butch--looks like it will clean up real nice! get ready BWG here comes one to you. please show us the before/after pics when you get it back.  JON P

Butch

Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

swera

I suppose what turns me off somewhat is the fact that the hands on the 125 anniversary model are outlined, and don't appear to "float" like the other astros. It is thicker/bulkier like the originals, (which is cool) whereas the 2000s are much slimmer and "dressier". So, it depends on what you are looking for.
You can easily check out our high quality ccna notes pdf which prepares you well for network plus certification testking. You can also get success

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign