News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

New here and new to Zodiac

Started by goodtimes688, January 21, 2011, 10:43:38 AM

goodtimes688

Just wanted to pop in and say "Hi" and what a great forum, lots of good peeps here! I'm new to vintage watch collecting and would love to add a few Zodiacs to my collection...

I've got my eyes on the SST and Corsair...The SST is hi-beat with 36000pbh :o, correct? Also, I couldn't find information on the greenish-black dial on the Corsair...marble is it? Can't wait to get my hands on either of them! Thanks and I look forward to your replies!  ;D

goodtimes688

I remember now...I actually have an Autographic coming to me soon  :P

Sea Wolf

Welcome to the world of Vintage Zodiac collecting!

SST is the hi-beat 36000.  I am wearing one now. 

Make sure to post pics when you get one in.
webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

Contact me for any technical issues related to the website.

jon p

welcome to the best watch forum on the web! always nice to meet a new member!!  jon p

goodtimes688

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I think I might have bought the watch from a member (AWESOME seller) here becuase I think I see my Autographic in the Gallery! :o :D 

Sea Wolf

Cool, show us some pics of your Autographic.
webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

Contact me for any technical issues related to the website.

goodtimes688

My brother's wearing it for a while...I'll take more pics once I have it or have it cleaned up! :D

goodtimes688

Thanks for your patience...finally got a chance to take a pic of my Astrographic.  The watch runs well, power reserve indicator is fairly accurate, and keeps good time!  Love this watch! ;D

p.s...got a little crazy with my vintage watch collecting (started collecting a few months ago), including some Helbros, Wittnauers, Bulovas, Walthams, Girard Perregauxes, Lord Elgins, a Favre Leuba, Wyler, Gotham, etc...  =p

Butch

You said Astrographic but meant Autographic. Not nit picking, just saying is all.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

goodtimes688

Quote from: Butch on March 16, 2011, 11:01:58 AM
You said Astrographic but meant Autographic. Not nit picking, just saying is all.

Got a little anxious with posting the picture, thanks for the correction Butch!  ;D

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign