News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

px sea wolf

Started by jon p, January 31, 2011, 08:48:36 AM

jon p

### 150554711859----i wonder what makes it a " px version"?? looks like a nice redial, the numbers fill the markers BUT is it my eyes or is "sea wolf" too close under zodiac!? redialer gets an A- for close! i guess the band makes it a px version! lets see what it goes for!

Sea Wolf

Maybe the original owner purchased it at a PX?  I don't think they ever called any Sea Wolf a PX version but you could buy them from a PX.  Where did all the original bands go?  Most Sea Wolf's do not include the original band.
webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

Contact me for any technical issues related to the website.

jon p

yeah, mine was purchased at the ft. benning ga px in 1968, and a friend got his at a ships store on his way home from korea in the middle 60s. i assume all of them came with a metal band, never have seen anything to the contrary. matter of fact my friends is also missing the metal band, i will have to ask him where it went!! i think probably 90% of SW were px buys, mine was $ 55.00, with date& black dial. i am with you, why are the zodiac bands gone on most you see for sale? i just paid $75.00 for a full length perfect condition jubilee style including the original end caps. not cheap BUT better than most i have seen sell on the bay! there has been one on there lately for $195.00, no buyers. price is a tad excessive for my budget!! i think some came with that hair puller streatch band, THE MOST uncomfortable band JBC ever made. i bought one, tried it and SENT IT BACK for a refund. i now have a blackdial and a white dial restored by BWG recently with JBC jubilee bracelets, all is peaceful and satified in zodiac collecting land!!!!!!!!!!!    JON P

dawej

This watch sold for $450! Definitely $200 to much...

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign