News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

WTT: ( VERY big longshot) GMT for GMT

Started by longview65, February 07, 2011, 01:38:47 PM

longview65

I know this will likely get a laugh but I would like to trade my EXCELLENT condition Mid-Size Zodiac GMT 200 M pro (36.5mm )
for the large/full sized (40mm ) model!
I bought this watch a couple of years ago and have worn it a few times but dont wear it nearly as much as I'd like to as its smaller size is not really my style or to my liking!
This watch is a VERY hard one to find so I suspect my chances of trading UP might be somewhat limited!?
The watch I am trading has a couple of scratches on the side but could easily be buffed out but it's something I have never got around to doing! The bezel insert is almost perfect and the crystal is absolute great shape as well!  Movement is spotless and it keeps excellent time!

IF you need additional pics I'll be happy to oblige.
I am not looking for or expecting a straight across trade and will trade up and pay any additional monies.
Thank you for looking! 

Edited to add:  Watch also comes on it's Original signed s/s bracelet and is fitted to fit my 6 1/2-6 3/4 wrist but I do have two additional links for it!

CHopIII

Just curious if you still have the watch and if you would be interested in selling it rather than a trade?  Thanks,  Charles Hopkins

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign