News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Seawolf Box

Started by orangecorallimorph, February 16, 2011, 01:45:54 AM

orangecorallimorph

Checkout this item listing #150564190535. I will admit that there is something about putting your vintage Seawolf in it's original garage but $400.00 !!!! That does not include a watch or even the complete outer box. Talk about WOW factor, will be watching this to see how it pans out! God bless!

Butch

I told him it was almost compete but he was missing this. Initially this was a model that became a feature on others and a booklet on how to use it. I also asked him if there was a typo in his price.

Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

dawej

This was up recently: 220736118383. Pretty much the same, but this one even has the "How to use your Zodiac"-booklet. And this was as you can see $5 + $80 shipping (didn't know people were still using this 'very low price-extremely high shipping'-type of auctions  8)).

For $400, shouldn't you be able to get get the box + the auctual watch? :D

Sea Wolf

Prediction.  It will not sell for $400  ;D
webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

Contact me for any technical issues related to the website.

Butch

As an aside, high shipping costs should be reported to eBay. There are sellers that will sell you an item for $5, weighs 2 oz. and they want $25 to ship it. That should be reported.

Every auction has a Report Item link under the Other item info box. Then select Listing Violations and then Excessive Shipping.

orangecorallimorph

I'm pretty sure that someone ended up w/ this as a buy it now offer. 220736118383 That listing didn't even last for 2 days. which goes to show if you are really interested in an item, and you got the right price offered, well that is all she wrote. However I do believe the prediction by dawej will hold true! And I have had issues w/ e-bay about seller's closing w/ $25.00 shipping and claiming that they were unaware that shipping would be more like $70.00.(large item) after close of bid. I balked but bid went low for item so they wanted to be sure to recoup loss. Spoke w/ e-bay customer service and they said that shipping charges were between buyer and seller, they did not involve themselves w/ that. Seller held item and of course if I wanted it I had to pay up.Note;this seller soon after became a  NLR.

Ultra-Vintage

WOW :o This may be the first time I have seen a seller try to retire off of a box, not the watch, just the box.  No chance someone would pay that right??

Butch

Sea Wolf would. He make a fortune off me on this web site.

orangecorallimorph

Someone must have clued that seller in to reality, now opening bid is at $60.00. Anyone looking for a sweet resting spot for their Seawolf? There it is. Still pretty high tho,IMHO.

Butch

(That would be me!) Yeah, I agree. I can buy a watch I can wear for $60. You look kinda funny trying to strap a box on your wrist, huh?

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign