News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

FS: Zodiac Red Point Automatic Chronograph W/Box

Started by Ultra-Vintage, February 16, 2011, 06:11:39 PM

Ultra-Vintage

Zodiac Red Point Chronograph with original bracelet and box. 

- Case measures 40mm X 47mm

- Watch case in very nice condition (polished sides, brushed lug tops).  Few small scratches, remainder of a light scratch on side *See pics

- Bezel very solid, rotates and clicks as it should

- Band will fit an 8"+ wrist (can obtain extra original links at cost)

- Watch has been fully cleaned and serviced (a $300-$400 or more value), running beautifully and all hands reset as they should.  Val 7750 movement.

- Original crystal has a couple of scratches, but overall nice condition.

- As it is now, watch is all original with the original crystal, crown, and bezel insert.  Watch does have winding issue common with this era of Zodiac crowns.  I have worn the watch numerous times over the past several weeks, and winding the crown with a motion that pushes it out at the same time corrects this for the most part (as the issue these crowns have is the inner spring gets weak and does not keep the crown in a locked position while disengaged from the tube).  I have a new Swiss made non-zodiac screw down crown and tube that I can easily replace this one with.  The new swiss made crown is almost identical in style to the vintage Super Seawolf crown.  So, it is up to the new owner whether I leave it as is (which is what I will do if I continue to own it, as I prefer original and have no problem fully winding the watch), leave it original and include the replacement tube and crown in case the owner wants to switch it at a later date, or replace the crown and tube with the aftermarket ones and send you the originals to keep with it.

- Includes original box

- Price shipped Priority Mail Insured with Delivery Confirmation in the US: $1100.00

kgriner

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign