News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Red Dial Astro

Started by zaniac, February 21, 2011, 03:09:08 PM

zaniac

Wow, this looks original. If so, it must be rare!
Take note that since it has a red dial, the second dot that's normally red is now white.
Chris

Butch

That is original and not often seen. To my knowledge, the red was only available in the square case too.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Ultra-Vintage

That is one that I have tried to find as well.  After all of this time I thought that I would have found one, but I have never even found an original red dial or the red reflector ring either.  I would like to have it, but I am too cheap to part with $500+ to get it ;D

etc.pp

I have also seen this watch last week when I was fooling around on ebay...

I was wondering how much it is "worth" ?
Do you think one should pay $500 for it ?

I guess I would buy it immediately for 350-400

Butch

I have always said it is all about whet a buyer is willing to pay. For an excellent Astro, or a rare one, I do not think $500 is unreasonable. Would I pay that, no way, but then I am not a fan of that model.

And a cheap b@stard too.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Ultra-Vintage

It was just like christmas for me today!  Just this morning I purchased a NOS stainless steel square astrographic case, with the NOS red reflector ring.  After all of this time looking for one, and unexpectedly one came to me.  Now....where to get NOS a red dial......

jon p

:P congrats ultra, isnt it great when you finally locate something you have searched for for a long time!!it happened to me recently-i lucked up on an all original full length jb champion jubilee style bracelet for my restored white dial/ date SW. i had been looking for a long time and i found a few that i could not afford or ones not complete--end caps missing.it just proves, dont give up and keep on looking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign