News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Sea Wolf Chronograph @ eBay

Started by dawej, March 21, 2011, 06:54:00 PM

dawej

Noting that the title says Super Sea Wolf while dial just says Sea Wolf. Is that the first and only (Super) Sea Wolf chronograph released?

Beautiful, I really like the white sub-dials on that black faced dial. Like on one of the Paul Newman Daytonas.

Sea Wolf

:o : drooling.  I want.  If I bid on this, how would I communicate with the seller if I don't know German?

Any issues with buying from Germany?  Is there any protection if the watch never arrives?
webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

Contact me for any technical issues related to the website.

Butch

That is a rarely seen Super Sea Wolf Chronograph but the original crystal has been replaced so its value would be SEVERELY hurt. It will still go over $1,000.00 as someone will want it. But there is negligible resale value as you know the crystals are simply not available for them any longer.

Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Sea Wolf

Butch, it looks original to your photo.  Please tell me what is missing or different?
I don't want to bid on something that looks so perfect that is not.
webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

Contact me for any technical issues related to the website.

blauroterfritz

hi guys , I am german , so I went into the E-bay site to have a look. The seller is a big jeweller/retailer, so I dare say the watch would arrive o.k.. They mail insured , although with a limited maximum, most likely less than purchase price. The dial and inner bezel/tacho ring has been refurbished. And , ofcourse , crystal not original. ( I still want it!!!) Arne
i'll be back.

dawej

And regarding any buyer protection I think you would be pretty safe. On eBay they usually settle with the buyer than the seller in most arguments.

Obviously he provides a tracking info so everyone (including ebay) will see when and if delivered. Most cases I've read about with empty boxes being sent, they have always settled with the buyer (like this: http://forums.ebay.com/thread.jspa?start=45&threadID=510301405&rw=true&anticache=1300797248201).

Seems like a legit seller and DHL sound pretty safe. But then there is the problem with the customs. Or, it's no problem really. Don't know the US tax rates, but you would have to pay maybe around 20-30% of the value written on the box.

jon p

go to the customs web site---google it---, it tells about duty rates etc. if i remember right there is something about no duty on values under $600.00. of course we dont know WHAT this baby will sell for!

dawej

This puppy went at $1,156.67  8). Too bad Zodiac didn't produce more chronograph models, would have been really cool with a "regular" Sea Wolf (orange faced for example) with a chronograph function.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign