News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Zodiac Super Sea Wolf ** PENDING SALE **

Started by dbluefish, April 03, 2011, 02:56:01 PM

dbluefish

Selling off a lot of my collection and this is the first Zodiac.  This one has the orange on the black dial and is excellent to near mint condition by TZ standards.  It does have some light desk diving scratches on the clasp.  It also has a very tiny ding in the 0 of the 40 on the bezel.  Never bothered me but like to let folks know so no surprises.   The dial and crown are signed and original and in near mint to mint condition. Bezel turns nicely and the pip centers on the 12.  All original lume is present.  The rest of the watch head is near mint.  It has the Zodiac warranty(expired), the Zodiac dive tables and a manual but is appears to be a generic one.  Not sure what shipped originally with these watches.  The Zodiac tool is there and in near mint condition. The rubber dive strap with the extension, still smelling of vanilla, is there and the leather carrying pouch is there in excellent to near mint condition(has a few marks from handlin).  Watch was just serviced by BWG and has their one year warranty until 11/2011.

Full disclosure: when I bought the watch it had a seeming slip in the crown when winding.  It requires a steady pull out and then wind.  BWG said this happens with some older Zodiacs with the 2824 movement.  He felt it was no big deal and it has been no big deal to me.  The lume is about what one can expect of a watch of this vintage, ok.  I thought of having it relumed but that would ruin an original piece.

It runs from -4 seconds to + 5 seconds depending on if worn all the time, on a winder, or what position it is rested in when you take it off.

All in all a beautiful watch, with full kit.

I hate to sell but am reducing my collection and need funds to play with my Harley.
Would like $1300 plus fees(3%) and shipping.

If you have any further questions let me know.  The pictures below are a slideshow so merely open it.

Thanks
Paul

dbluefish

Bump and make a reasonable offer.  Any lowballers will be politely ignored.

dbluefish

******************Le Bumpe******************

The vintage Zodiac Forum and no interest?  No offers?  Amazing.

Thanks for looking.

paul

darlcox

Cabaret

Interested in knowing if you ever sold you Sea Wolf?

BigMako

If the sale doesn't go through, please contact me. Thanks in advance.
K

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign