News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Justification for this forum

Started by Butch, April 24, 2011, 08:22:59 AM

Butch

I am going to tread lightly here as this fella could very well be a member here. This is an example of someone jumping in and buying something too quick and now, when trying to sell it, realizes it is not worth what he paid for it. That happens to all of us at one time or another though, so it is merely a learning experience, right?

I am a bit dismayed (but not surprised) that the store that sold this to him raped the customer though. Nowhere in the appraisal does the store mention the redone dial (and not redone very well I might add) nor the very worn bezel. Not to mention that they put red paint in the 12 triangle instead of luminescence.

If the owner is here I would like to post some of the info and pictures in your auction to help others. In NO WAY should you consider this as ridicule nor a reflection on you. People come to me, I help them, and sell them a watch that is priced on it's condition and one's ability to find one in the same condition I am offering it. You simply were not that lucky to find a seller like that.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign