News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

www.ZodiacCatalogs.com

Started by Butch, February 28, 2021, 12:22:41 PM

Butch

Hi All!

Thank you for your patience! I just talked with SW and he is on schedule to relaunch the new catalog website tomorrow, March 1st! If you had an active membership last month you will be able to sign in right away. Again, here are some of the improvements I noticed.

You are not going to believe the improvements with Flash being removed, using HTML5, and the improvements made in this newest version of the catalog creation software! Here are some of the features I noticed today.

>  SPEED! Both in loading the catalog and turning pages.
>  Zoom is AWESOME. One click and then a sliding bar for further zoom in that is always clear. See the picture below for detail.
>  You can now add notes to any page that gets saved just for you. (If you clear your cookies though...Oh well.) I can think of several uses for this one.
>  Thumbnails on the left side (that you can hide of course) can be clicked on to jump from page 2 to 20. No more loading and paging to the back of the catalogs to get to the men's watches!

https://www.zodiaccatalogs.com/

Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Sea Wolf

Right before golive tomorrow, I will email all current catalog members their new login/passwords.
webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

Contact me for any technical issues related to the website.

Sea Wolf

Let me know if any active member of ZodiacCatalogs.com has not received a email that contains their new username/password for the catalog website?  You may want to check your spam folder to make sure it's not sitting in there.  I re-sent some of the emails that I saw were not opened.

Thank you,
webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

Cobber

doesn't look like I received anything.  Not sure if I'm still active or not.  Log-in creds. were working before the site went down.
Anyway to check if I'm current on my subscription?  Don't know if it auto renews.

Sea Wolf

Hi Cobber,

Your subscription expired April 26, 2019.
The new ZodiacCatalogs.com website will automatically renew subscriptions properly.
A quick look at your old account and something went wrong around the renewal date.
Could have been a problem with the old member management system.

webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

Butch

For reference, at the bottom of the homepage is a support link for site issues with either site.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Cobber

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign