News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Another Restore

Started by aberlow, February 13, 2013, 12:35:37 AM

aberlow

So i just finished this restore, and would like to get the forum opinions. (I do not act poorly to criticism, it will only make me better.) Let me know if you guys have thoughts or questions! 

Offshore

Nice job! Do you have any "before" shots?
How much work was needed on the bezel?

Offshore

Nateb123

Looks awesome and I'd be first to say if something looked off.  And leave that 12 faded as it is.  Looks cool like that.

aberlow

Thanks for the nice words! As to "before" pictures i'm sorry i don't have any! Will do for next (next) time! The bezel actually needed no work other than a little rub with a light solvent to get some caked dirt off the underside! the back and the movement however were a mess. The gasket had melted (which i sense is a theme for these) and had gotten into the movement. The oscillating weight axle had also snapped.

On the dial, I totally agree. The faded 12 looks awesome, and as always adds character to the watch and looks worlds better than a redial. Until the next one (posting in a few) thanks for the kind and encouraging words!

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign