News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

SW brown dial

Started by jon p, September 26, 2010, 09:57:42 AM

jon p

:o take a look at ebay## 170544788909. lots of sun/water damage on this one!! no bezel, and no bids. i sure hate to see one in this poor condition--it sure makes me really appreciate my good condition SWs! at least the case/movement would be worth $50.00.

Butch

I'll do you guys a favor here... Since I just bought my quota for the month today. That is a very rare model based on the movement and BWG can probably clean up that dial.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

jon p

??? probably NEVER find a correct bezel for it!!

Butch

I am a firm believer is that "good things come to those that wait". 10 years ago there were no parts and few watches for sale and look at it today! I would have bought this had I not bought another expensive one yesterday.

The cal. 73 movement in it is the first I have ever seen in a SW. It is like the red headed step child they don't talk about. It is based off of the cal. 70, like the 72, the 70-72, the 76, etc. I just have never seen one nor is it in any of my service guides. My guess is that it was short lived and there are damn few SW's with them. Oh, and yeah, it probably sucked too.  ;)
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Yankees76

Needs a new crystal too....I just dropped $350 on another totally non vintage watch unrelated to this forum, or otherwise this would have been a nice restoration project!

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign