News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Seawolf listing #300489558339

Started by orangecorallimorph, November 05, 2010, 04:35:59 PM

orangecorallimorph

Check out way dude  checks water resistance on 300489558339. I e-mailed says he put watch in damp towel, then glass of water, then in POOL FOR ONE HOUR! What is he smoking? Not very good selling point in IMHO. Good luck and God bless but teachs me to read listings very carefully. P.S. He claims no moisture got inside watch,but he does not guarantee to that fact. I'm sorry but that is one of those that should start w/ "What on earth were you thinking.....?"

Butch

OMG!  :o

Can you say co-llec-ti-ble? I love the people that contact me and want to go diving in a 40+ year old watch. HUH??? When Casio makes a perfectly good $100 diving watch?

What is even more funny, this guys currently has 4 people interested in it and it is almost at $150 with 6 days to go.  ::)  I would not even want this for parts now.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Ultra-Vintage

You mean that is not a legitimate way to properly water test a watch?? ??? Darn, how am I supposed to do it now??

jon p

:P :P   holy crap-this IS unbelieveable. i am sure he removed the back to check, yeah right!!the dial wasnt under water so he figures it passed the test. i have been tying a string on mine and doing the old toilet flush test. gee, i guess i better stop that. i love the mention of doesnt need batteries, self winding--the sure sign of a real watch expert!!

orangecorallimorph

Wonder what the guy would have done if thing was turned into a  mini-aquarium? Listed it  as such under  "Sea-Wolf Aquarium" for your "Sea Monkeys"!!!!!I digress, I was a bidder, but I cancelled under "seller changed desription". Live and learn!

Butch

This was a nice catch on your part Orange! Thanks for sharing it with us.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign