News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

My Sea Wolf

Started by ElTejon, December 18, 2013, 07:41:24 PM

ElTejon

I'm a newbie here but I've had my Sea Wolf since 1970. I used to wear it 24/7/365 but stopped wearing a watch daily quite a while ago. My watch did get used during dives until ~10 years ago when I started using dive computers. So it went into a drawer.

I go to Oaxaca, Mex regularly and this last trip I decided I wanted to wear a watch, so out came the Sea Wolf. It was old, not expensive, not blingy so if some misfortune befell it, NBD.

It performed admirably; so how much is this thing worth anyway. OK, I found that this not a cheap @imex type of watch, and there is a following. Nice.

Now, I have obtained a GMT and would like to know a bit more about it, and how to set the 24 hour hand. Any manual available? I would also like to get an original band if possible, or something similar to the original. I see where the site owner, Butch, had some engraved bands, still for sale?

I've attached a couple of pix of my Sea Wolf.

Cobber

Pretty sweet original Sea Wolf there and a rare one. Surprised no one commented on it. Everyone must have been dealing with the holidays.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign