News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

WTB: 1960s Sea Wold Bracelet Endlinks & Replacement Bezel

Started by baggybilly, March 13, 2021, 08:08:51 PM

baggybilly

New member with a 1960s Sea Wolf. Like everyone else, I'm looking for the correct replacement bezel, in addition to the JB Champion bracelet endlinks. Measurement between the lugs is 17.5mm and the bracelet measures just over 17mm, so the endlinks should be just under 17.5mm as best as i can determine. I found an NOS crystal, and it will be going in for professional service to reattach the seconds hand and service the movement. Thanks in advance for the help!

9thdiv

I have the curved end pieces and believe they are somewhere in the size you mention - 17.5. If they are 18 then they can be lightly filed to fit. It's been done before. mkgsense@gmail.com

9thdiv

Quote from: 9thdiv on March 23, 2021, 03:33:13 PM
I have the curved end pieces and believe they are somewhere in the size you mention - 17.5. If they are 18 then they can be lightly filed to fit. It's been done before. I'm a collector and not a dealer. $89 email -mkgsense@gmail.com

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign