News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

????

Started by Cobber, September 20, 2014, 02:37:14 AM

Cobber

Item Number:

Anybody ever heard of Shetland? Seller has another listing for a Remiz made by Zodiac as well. Does anybody know anything about this?
Fairly unusual list of places seller's not interested in selling to.  Canada makes the off limits list which at first didn't strike me as totally weird, but... then... follows it with Tennessee and Minnesota?  Italy totally gets a pass for once.

Butch

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

jon p

:#Laf :rofl :#lol :wtf  zodiac "private label" my  :#Censored !!! is this guy full of it. $895. value, yeah right. WHOOSE VALUE???  i think i remember seeing one of these back in the early 1970s, if i remember correctly it was a $29.95 watch at service merchandise! base metal case, manual wind. i wonder why the guy wont sell to tn or mn buyers, maybe they are foreign countries! zodiac should sue him for the use of the name! ebay IS A HOOT!! constant fun/entertainment gone wild. :#rant :#Clapping

jmh86325

i had am interesting conversation with the vendor last night....i was going well till I told them they were misrepresenting the brand and asked them to show me the movements to prove they were authentic zodiacs...this is what i got :#rant

Dear jmh86325,

Are you the same cyber thug that hacked eBay and us last year?

Ok FBI reject, we will no longer respond to your rants.

Get productive. And leave the North and South trauma to just your own soul.
This is the 21st century.
Get over it.

Even if you have seen a watch before does not you a maker make.

Good night Mr. Insomnia and Hobby! Actually, good morning.

ENVY! ENVY!! ENVY!!!

There is to you a thin Line between being Nosy, a Lunatic and a pervert who spends time
violating other people's privacy. And you are mighty proud of yourself for doing that.

Just about same time last year we were hacked and our account hijacked by a Rogue Buyer.
This year and this month, eBay was hit by the likes of you again.
And so are we. The thieves and hackers were making crazy demands like you too.

One character trait: you and the other hackers have: You all love ID Theft and the compromising of your
victims' personal and business info.

I bet you use your 2 -item store as an outlet to Cyber-thug-Connect with like minds --- mushrooming different
eBay Accounts as your various AkAs.

You had asked to see the movement and we promised to provide it tomorrow, then you snapped like a psycho
that you ... cursing us out .... before you even saw your requested photos.
Now we know you are a Basket Case . Completely NUTS!
In 5 minutes after that you started bombarding us with harassment emails, cursing and ranting.

You must be Smoking hell.

We will Never send you any photos.

You are Blocked forever.

You are an Extortionist and a Rogue Buyer.

Buzz off or else ...

- vintwatchers

Click "respond" to reply through Messages, or go to your email to reply

Respond

incountry

JMH, I think you touched a nerve with them; good for you!!  I love this challenge that they placed in their listing; " See if you can find another Exact One."    :rofl

jon p

:#Laf :butchLOL;  man, this seller is really something isnt he!! what a deranged answer you received, WHEW, that is really scary.  :#C :rofl

incountry

141413204877  Here's the ultra-rare Zodiac Remiz from the same seller.  "Guaranteed Authentic"   :butchLOL;

Cobber

Good God! This guy must be off his meds or he's smoked a little bit of hell himself.
I wouldn't be surprised if he bans JMH's entire state!
That was an epic rant.

Cobber

jmh should change his name to nosylunaticpervert.
I've re-read sellers message a few times now. I giggle my ass off every time.

jon p

WOW, the remiz zodiac is truly stunning!! oh ,i must have one, and i am lucky he has one remaing! it has been running in his inventory for 2 years!! this guy is first in line for the B/S award for the year. i love reading his text, what he doesnt know he simply makes up. $1,800. value---to WHO???? check the bracelet, it is one of those one size fits everything, spring loaded! true indicator of pure quality. wow, ebay is more entertaining that tv. incountry, i double dog dare you to email him and ask to see the movement!!  maybe after jmh it would send him over the edge!!

Cobber

Quote from: jmh86325 on September 20, 2014, 07:34:03 PM
Dear jmh86325,
(I love how he starts off here. Goes pretty much down hill from here.)

(A list of names he called you and some crazy random stuff):
cyber thug

FBI reject

...leave the North and South trauma to just your own soul.

...does not you a maker make.

Mr. Insomnia

Hobby! (uh? What the hell kind of name calling is that?)

ENVY! ENVY!! ENVY!!! (jmh, you covetous prick!)

...Nosy, a Lunatic and a pervert who spends time
violating other people's...And you are mighty proud of yourself for doing that...
(jmh is a smug crazy profane aberrant sexual practitioner. That's a WICKED diss!)

Rogue Buyer.

Lover of ID theft

Cyber-thug-Connect
(He invented a new verb here with an unnecessary use of capital letters just for effect.)

psycho

NUTS!

...Smoking hell.

Extortionist

Buzz off or else ...
(This sounds ominous.)

jon p

jmh, did you go and bring up the civil war north and south thing AGAIN?? you bad boy, you, FBI  reject. :#Laf :lolz; :rofl

jmh86325

what i posted was just one of his rants...the other one was about the REMIZ...he stated its been in his inventory for 2 years and i reminded him the he just bought it in june from another vendor in AZ for $23.... 151329849345....same cheesy band and same day/date on dial...what are the chances?.. :butchLOL;

jon p

:ur :SB:  i agree, that HAS TO BE the same valuable REMIZ. $23.00 is a realistic price.  i bet he never sells either of these "ZODIAC" watches.  :rofl :#lol :laugh:

Ultra-Vintage

WOW JMH, I did not know you were such a dangerous and "to be feared" individual!  :o

jmh86325

Quote from: Ultra-Vintage on September 21, 2014, 12:36:54 PM
WOW JMH, I did not know you were such a dangerous and "to be feared" individual!  :o

...only when i have insomnia, plus it was just way too much fun to wind this guy up...:ar15;

Ultra-Vintage

Quote from: jmh86325 on September 21, 2014, 06:06:48 PM
Quote from: Ultra-Vintage on September 21, 2014, 12:36:54 PM

...only when i have insomnia, plus it was just way too much fun to wind this guy up...:ar15;

Very true.  I, and other people on the board, have done the same thing when an online seller has grossly misrepresented a Zodiac before.  I believe in nearly every case the person questioned about the watch got p*ssed off, and more often than not went "outer limits" with their crazy rants and ravings in response lol

incountry

I think we need to have another tab under Zodiac Talk called "Butch's Psycho Cyber Thugs".  We could use it to post our latest adventures in stirring up the trolls on the bay and JMH could be our squad leader!   :#Laf   Zodiac Remiz, LMAO!

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign