News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Can't use ZodiacCatalogs.com?

Started by Butch, December 14, 2020, 10:50:42 AM

Butch

The company that did the login security SW bought went out of business. I spoke to SW this morning, he says he is onto a solution and expects it to be resolved this week. He will be reaching out to all who tried to subscribe and got a refund once it is back up and running.

I do apologize for all the hassles and inconveniences.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Grossisten

Is the Forum fully functional? I've tried posting at least 6 times with no succes over the past months. Every time I had a problem pictures I was also attaching photos - I suspected the file size to be the cause, but even versions in different resolutions dont make a difference. I have a few interesting stories to tell, but they need visuals to make sense.

Butch

Yes, to my knowledge all is well. I just post some pics of that brown band for the Astro II a week or so ago. I have seen others upload pics as well.

On the bottom of the homepage is a link for troubles with the site. You can email for help, no need to suffer in silence.

Cobber

Curious if there's been any update on this?

Butch

Sorry, SW was going to give us an update last week. Let me go jostle his elbow.

Sea Wolf

Hi everyone waiting on zodiaccatalogs.com.  The holidays got me behind, but I am caught up and back into fixing mode.
I hope to have it up and running this year 2020.  The SSL is installed and running.  The security, user registration system and clock is now the last items to fix.  More info as we get closer.  If anyone has a recent renewal and does not want to wait, I am issuing refunds to anyone that asks and has had a recent renewal.  Thank you.
webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

Contact me for any technical issues related to the website.

Butch

Sea Wolf

Getting closer to a fix.  If any active users want a refund, just let me know.

Thank you
webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

Butch

SW, do you have an ETA on when it will be up again?

Sea Wolf

Sorry for not responding earlier Butch.  If I don't hear back from the old security folks by Monday, I am going to find another vendor.
I thought I was about to fix the issue myself and it did not solve the problem.  I have been waiting in line for the old/new company to fix the problem under the old service agreement, the remaining crew is overworked trying to work with all the unhappy customers.  The code has gone to GitHub and is free now, but to fix the issues, I really need one of the old employees to help or start over with a new payment and user account management system.

Feel free to ask questions in here or email me if you need more information.  ETA is hopefully next week.   :sam
webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

Butch

Thanks for the update and all the hard work SW.

Sea Wolf

ZodiacCatalogs.com is back up and running.

Let me know if anyone has problems logging on?

Thanks for everyone's patience.

I will give more updates as to the direction of the catalog site next week :)

webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

Cobber

Seems the Flash player no longer works.  Adobe on the VZ site says to update but when you click on the Adobe link you get a message that the Adobe Flash Player has been nixed and will no longer be available.  Huh?

Butch

Not sure what that is. SW confirmed that Flash went away as of Dec. 31, 2020. I'll ask him to look at it.

If you can tell him the steps you to to get the error and a screen shot of the error that will always help.

Butch

Cobber, is this still an issue for you? I am having no issues.

Cobber

Once I'm on the home page for the Catalog site and click on the edition  I want to see, a new tab opens up and I get a notification I need an update for Adobe Flash Player.  I click on that and get a notice from Adobe that it no longer supports updates and I should delete it from my system.

Sea Wolf

When you get that Flash popup, just click on the X and it goes away and you can browse the catalog.

Let me know that it works for you?
webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

Cobber

Unfortunately, it didn't work. I click on the "x" and get a big icon in the middle of the page that just leads to Adobe's EOL statement regarding their flash player.

Sea Wolf

I want to tell everyone that zodiac catalogs.com is undergoing a complete redo right now.
Hopefully the new website will launch by March 1st.  That is if Butch does his job!

So far I am very excited, the redo is going to be awesome!!!
webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

Butch

Butch

Hi Team!

SW gave me an update and preview on ZodiacCatalogs.com today and I wanted to share what I saw with you!

You are not going to believe the improvements with Flash being removed, using HTML5, and the improvements made in this newest version of the catalog creation software! Here are some of the features I noticed today.

>  SPEED! Both in loading the catalog and turning pages.
>  Zoom is AWESOME. One click and then a sliding bar for further zoom in that is always clear. See the picture below for detail.
>  You can now add notes to any page that gets saved just for you. (If you clear your cookies though...Oh well.) I can think of several uses for this one.
>  Thumbnails on the left side (that you can hide of course) can be clicked on to jump from page 2 to 20. No more loading and paging to the back of the catalogs to get to the men's watches!
>  Phone and Tables support for most features! SW has Apple and I have Android covered there.

We had to take the old site offline to do this upgrade as there were simply too may conflicts. We are 2 weeks into a 4 week project and are on schedule to have this conversion completed and be back online by March 1st so please hang in there for us.

Butch

Found it! This is an example of a note you might want to save on the caliber 86 & 88 pages of a parts catalog.

https://www.vintagezodiacs.com/zforums/index.php?topic=3415.0

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign