News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

GMT and Sea Wolf gold bezels

Started by incountry, April 13, 2013, 10:20:32 PM

incountry

I'm hoping someone out there can answer this for me.  One of my GMT's has a gold bezel ring and I seem to recall Butch having a beautiful Sea Wolf on display that also had a gold bezel ring.  Were these gold bezels standard factory originals and if so were many of them made that way?

Butch

They are of varying content throught out the years as evidence on ZodiacCatalogs.com. As for their number, who can know?

Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

jon p

gold bezel models also had a bracelet with gold PLATED trim. the bezel is 9KT solid gold. it is seen rarely on gmt and seawolf models. i have the gold bezel GMT, from my research looks like it may have only been produced in 1971, that is all i can find out. the bracelet was marked as "gold plated trim" engraved along with jb champion on the clasp. my 1971 model is also quick push date set movement. the gold bezel sea wolfs also had gold hands and number markers on the dial, the gmt did not.

incountry

Thanks for the input Jon; that's helpful for me.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign