News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Another White Dial Sea Wolf

Started by Cobra Jock, August 16, 2009, 03:04:48 AM

Cobra Jock

Wrist shot of another White Dial Sea Wolf.

davec73

That is one nice looking Seawolf, is that a gold bezel?

Cobra Jock

Not gold, the chrome wore off and I polished the brass.

ChrisG

Looks fantastic and what a great fix my friend.

jon p

love that white dial! i often wonder why zodiac built such a high quality watch and then topped it off with a crappy chrome plated brass bezel!? i guess a bean counter figured it would save 5 cents instead of using stainless. go figure! by the way--is the bezel on my 1968 sea wolf supposed to click when turned? i have had mine so long i dont remember when it was new and it just slides around very smoothly.

Cobra Jock

I had mine recently serviced by someone well versed in Zodiac watches.  I bezel is stiff to turn an does not click - I understand that's normal with early dive watches with bidirectional bezels.

jon p

has anyone seen one of the seawolfs that came with the 9 karat gold bezel?? i saw it in one of their old ads. JON P

jon p

COBRA-- how hard is it to get the bezel off the watch? what did you use to polish the plating off the bezel? now that it is bare brass does it discolor over time?  thanks, JON P

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign