News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Help a new member - need info about my vintage SeaWolf

Started by marconimotet, September 03, 2014, 08:55:51 AM

marconimotet

Hey!

I recently bought a vintage Zodiac Sea Wolf. This is my first Sea Wolf so i would be very happy if someone could tell me a little bit more about my watch.

Its a Zodiac Sea Wolf Automatic calender watch. Caliber 72 b. On the caseback it says "Zodiac SEAWOLF, 20 ATM-ESPECIALLY, WATERTESTED" and there is a Zodiac logo on the back. Original signed crown. On the side of the case there is a nr "2082951".

Thats all i know. Anyone who know the aprox. age? In the add it said that all parts where original, do u think thats true?

Kind regards,
Sebastian

Butch

Welcome! It is from the 1970's and the watch appears to be all original, not the band. When was it last serviced? There is a plethora of information available on this site and the other one. Let me get you started.

http://www.vintagezodiacs.com/gallery/SeaWolf.php
http://www.vintagezodiacs.com/watchrepair.php
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

marconimotet

Thanks!
I really appreciate your help. According to the seller, it was recently serviced. So far the watch runs perfectly fine. I bought the watch of a wellknown eBay-seller with a lot of good reviews. Thank you for the information. As you mentioned, the braclet isnt original. Any idea where i can get a original band, and what it would cost?

jmh86325

contact forum mbr...DMH...he always has a few bands for sale

marconimotet

incountry

That's a good looking Sea Wolf.  Good luck finding the correct bracelet for it. 
:welc

marconimotet

:#Rulz
Quote from: incountry on September 03, 2014, 11:03:37 PM
That's a good looking Sea Wolf.  Good luck finding the correct bracelet for it. 
:welc

Thanks mate!  :D

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign