News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

A Zodiac for 50th birthday

Started by L. Ocle, September 19, 2014, 06:07:08 AM

L. Ocle

Hi, guys.

In a few months I'm turning 50.  :what :( :-[ :#banghead :yeller

Asked about  a good (but reasonable) present to commemorate, I thought I'd may fullfill my long time wish of owning a Zodiac Sea-chron.

It's not very often seen in the internet, and when it is is in not very good condition, at astronomical prices and/or from sellers that don't seem very trusty.

Plus the custom taxes, since it is a watch that it was very few -if any- sold in Europe. All the ones that come out are from Australia or the USA.

So if any of you have one that would not mind to part with, please let me know.

You would make me happy, and my wife too, since all her responsability for looking for a good gift would be suddenly finished.  :cool;

If you don't want to say it goodbye for money, I also have 3 or 4 excellent pieces that could be a good trade any of them. But then the "gift question would remain unsolved... :rolleyes;

Well, just asking, thanks for reading.

Butch

Good luck with your search and Happy Birthday!
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

jon p

:ur ;D  good luck in your quest!! the hunt is a big part of the hobby!  man, i wish i could remember FIFTY!!!!!!!

incountry

Happy birthday and have fun shopping on wifey's dime!   :dancingbanana;

faheem

Asked about  a good (but reasonable) present to commemorate, I thought I'd may fullfill my long time wish of owning a Zodiac Sea-chron.

It's not very often seen in the internet, and when it is is in not very good condition, at astronomical prices and/or from sellers that don't seem very trusty.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign