News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

I need information on a Zodiac Aerospace GMT Automatic Watch

Started by laniers108, December 08, 2014, 03:04:50 PM

laniers108

I recently came across a Zodiac Aerospace GMT Automatic watch without a band and with a cracked glass face.  The watch runs quite nicely.  I was hoping to see if anyone could assist me in ascertaining a value on it and perhaps some history.  Thanks so much in advance for any help!

Jeremy
Kissimmee, Florida USA

Butch

Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

jon p

:ur :welc  nice find, early gmt with "skinny hands" and arrow tip gmt hand. i have a black dial version. check e-bay to get an idea of values. it takes a 17.5MM bracelet. it must be serviced if you plan on wearing it, BWG knows these watches inside-out!! they have an offset canon pinion that not every watchmaker knows how to service.

rdenney

Replacing the crystal is an easy job and not expensive, if done when the watch is being serviced anyway. A serviced watch in good condition (and with a new crystal and some cleaning up, yours will look very nice) is worth at least twice what it costs to service it, and maybe a bit more. More than that if you can find the original bracelet, but it will do fine on a strap, too. An 18mm strap will work on it.

Rick "whose GMT was made a few years later" Denney

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign