News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

SOLD: Vintage Zodiac SS Expansion Bracelet 8250 Recently Refinished $250.00

Started by galavanter, May 19, 2016, 05:50:04 PM

galavanter

I jumped on this a few months ago, but have not been able to find that special Sea Wolf to go with it. Now I'm buying a truck...

Recently refinished, 12 expansion links in very good working order. Springs are tight. 18mm end links, like the Sea Wolf. I can't imagine finding a nicer one.

Paypal only to U.S. confirmed addresses please. No trades. No returns. $250 (I paid same) includes Priority Shipping. 100% positive feedback covering years on WUS under same name.

Thanks,

Jim

galavanter

Quote from: showpig on May 19, 2016, 06:53:59 PM
I'll take it!

If you are the person who emailed me promising payment tomorrow, you should have done that before effectively shutting down my thread with the above post.

On hold pending funds.

Thanks,

Jim

galavanter

NOT ENOUGH WRIST TIME

Mind if I ask whom did the rebuild/refinish job on this bracelet ?? 

And what was the $$$ cost to complete it ??

Tks

Steve

ndpadgett

Yes, I would also like to know who refurbished this bracelet. I have a couple with the "saggy spring" problem that need doing. I just cannot find anyone in the UK that would do it. Come on chaps someone must know who does such good work. :#banghead

YuriyV

NOT ENOUGH WRIST TIME

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign