News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

SOLD::NOS Vintage Zodiac signed Bracelet like on early 70's Super Sea Wolf $99.

Started by dmh, September 21, 2016, 10:37:21 PM

dmh

Offering a NOS (never been on a watch or worn) Zodiac Bracelet from the 70's. Came from a closed Zodiac Service Center. Zodiac introduced the  Super Sea Wolf in 1971. The 1971 Zodiac Catalog showed the Super Sea Wolf on a similar bracelet. Included are 18mm+ Non Zodiac end pieces.

Signed on the clasp with the Zodiac logo. Inside the clasp, it is signed:
Metalink Drema.
All Stainless Steel.

At the widest end it measures 18 mm and tapers to 16 mm at the clasp. End to end is 6.25".

Nice bracelet for your 70's Super Sea Wolf or any Zodiac with 18 mm lugs and if you are handy with a dremel the end pieces could be easily modified to fit other Zodiac's with  smaller lugs.

Price  is $99 via normal paypal
Price is $95 via alternate paypal method with no fees to me.
Free USPS shipping within the US. (either payment method OK)
Will  ship International  for an additional $12.
email
USAsgtE5@gmail.com
Thanks for looking.
dmh

YuriyV

Does it need the end links? Or, in other words, is it ready to install to the watch as is?

dmh

Yes ready to install, but it depends on the watch. Some watches can use as it is. Others may need a little modification for the end pieces to work. One of the SSW's I had came with end pieces about like these. The former owner had worn it like that and so did I for awhile. This one has been SOLD, but I have another one I'll be listing in the next day or so.
Best to all,
dmh

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign