News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

[Identify] Dr. Pepper Zodiac

Started by Loumeer, August 18, 2017, 06:17:42 PM

Loumeer

Hello everybody,

I am a new member here.  This Zodiac watch recently came into my possession.  I don't know much about Zodiac watches and I was unable to find much information about them.  I was hoping somebody here who is knowledgeable about these watches could tell me about this watch.

YuriyV

Love it. It is a nice Zodiac chronograph. Looks right and complete, as on me.

Butch

Welcome aboard!!
:welc
Dr. Pepper paid Zodiac to put their logo on the dial for them. Promotional or employee awards most likely. That is from the 70's. I have to admit, that is the first chrono I have ever seen with their logo on it though. Most were dress watches or Astrographics.

http://www.vintagezodiacs.com/zforums/index.php/topic,354.msg643/topicseen.html#msg643
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Ultra-Vintage

Hi Lumeer.  Very cool Chronograph  :twothumbsup

That Chronograph is a little unique in regards to Zodiac's line in that its movement should be a Zodiac signed Valjoux 234 (a Valjoux 23 with a date).  Since the Valjoux 72 was based on the 23, the 23 is obviously a very nice movement.  It looks like the dial and tach ring are in very nice shape as well, which is a huge plus.

A great find  :cool;

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign