News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Another Sea Wolf Story

Started by Butch, September 08, 2009, 06:57:12 PM

Butch

Yet another story.....bd
===========================
Hi I'm Andrew I was given a Zodiac Sea Wolf for my 19th birthday - by my Mom - in 1960.  I had just qualified in SCUBA.  I loved it.  I graduated from college, went to IBM to work, took a leave of absence, joined the Navy. After OCS I wound up on the aircraft carrier Independence.  The Sea Wolf went around the world with me.  I was an Electronics officer on the INDY and my watch lead a hard life on the wrist of the hand that was repairing electronic equipment in the wierdest places.

While hanging on the mast trying to repair an SPN antenna the watch caught on a sharp edge and the bezel was pulled off.  Off an on I have been trying to find a replacement bezel but so far no luck.  The original bezel is at the bottom of the South China Sea at 'Yankee Station'.
I would love to find a bezel.  I've contacted many dealers and the Zodiac Headquarters in USA.

Any suggestions?  I glad I found this place.

Andrew
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

jon p

;D  ;D   ANDREW---i read your story and there is a complete seawolf case including A BEZEL on e bay right now-- day  and a half to go and now at 10.50!!  go in under search zodiac seawolf and you should find it. looks like same period of time as yours, i think. guys, help us out here-do you think this will work for andrew!? i think it is not to hard to remove and install bezel--i have never done it myself. 

Andrew

I tried to get on eBay and my account is messed up.  I asked for help but the system only gives me a pop quiz and I fail.  There must be another user with same ID.  I tried to open a new account but the system recognizes my address and gives me a quiz that I fail again.  Here is a watch in sight and I can't even bid.  Close but no cigar!  Andrew

prcrstn8

Try Ron Gordon watches in NYC - he repairs old Zodiacs. It'll cost you dearly if he has what you need (don't ask how I know) but...

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign