News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Hi from New Member

Started by tjc74, May 24, 2021, 09:06:35 PM

tjc74

I just joined today. I doubled my collection of Zodiac's this weekend completely by accident. I was in my local jeweler's talking about watches like we usually do and he pulled out a Super Sea Wolf he had just bought from another customer and asked me to make him an offer, which I did and ended up taking it home with me. My other Zodiac is a hermetic that I picked up with a watch lot that I bought for the Zodiac.  A little bit about me, I have been colleting watches since I got my first Mickey Mouse watch when I was a kid. It was a hobby I shared with my dad until he passed a few years ago. I have a pretty eclectic collection varying from Timex, Seiko and Zodiac to Patek. I mostly collect vintage watches but occasionally will buy something modern too. I look forward to seeing all of your watches and learning more about the Zodiac brand.

Butch

Nice specimens! So, if you don't mind my asking, what did the SSW set you back?

Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

tjc74

Sure, I think I did ok. I paid $600

Butch

Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Grossisten

Green67

Both nice looking watches. 

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign