News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

My Collection of Vintage Zodiacs

Started by Oliver, November 07, 2010, 06:28:17 AM

Oliver

Hi there,

this is my first posting on this great site. But I've been regulary watching and reading the forum postings for quite a while and it is through this site that my interest and appreciation for Zodiacs started and grew. I would like to take the opportunity and thank Butch for his help he has offered to me. Whenever I have written to him and asked for help, he was (and is!) always there and shares his knowledge. A BIG THANK YOU, Butch!

I would like to show what my Collection of Zodicas has come to so far. I have no idea how to upload pictures here, but I will try ....

Just a note, I don't think that I have to name the model of each watch, as the enthusiasts here know them anyway. So I just say, the Kingline is the solid gold (18k) Version, so it's quite rare.

Would love to hear what you think about it  :)

Oh, just want to add that Paul, the watchmaker that Butch recommends, checked and serviced the black Seawolf and the Kingline. He also checked the GMT, but it didn't need any service because it already was in excellent condition. He is an excellent watchmaker and very knowledgable especially on Zodiacs.

Butch

NICE collection Oliver! I am glad you are finally joining in on the discussion!
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

jon p

MAN,what a fantastic collection of vintage zodiacs!! welcome to the best watch site on the net!

Sea Wolf

Great collection!

Is the black face Sea Wolf with an original band?  I like it.

Glad you joined with such a nice collection.
webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

Contact me for any technical issues related to the website.

Oliver

Hi Seawolf,

thank you! No, unfortunately, the bracelet on the black Seawolf is not original (the bracelet on the white SW is!), but I was glad that I got this one from the watchmaker who serviced it; the style is very similar to the original one.

Sea Wolf

The Kingline solid gold (18k)  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Not sure if I have ever seen a Zodiac solid gold 18k before.

Do you have a photo of the back of this watch?  Maybe a wrist shot for Butch to view?

Very nice!!!
webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

Contact me for any technical issues related to the website.

Oliver

jon p

8) my favorite is the GMT with gold bezel and gold trim bracelet--it is beautiful !!!!!!!!!!!

orangecorallimorph

Gordo needs to sport some GOLD BLING too!!!!!

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign