News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

New here, and my Zodiac

Started by PERO78, March 10, 2011, 08:12:12 PM

PERO78

Hi all!My name`s Peter.I`m from Bulgaria.Very cool forum.I want to show my watch gift from my father.In excellent condition, and everything in it has original.Here he is:

JDS (Ohio)

Welcome to the forum Peter.  I love that dial.  I've seen a couple of those come up on ebay once or twice, but never seen one n person.
John

jon p

PETER--welcome to the best watch forum!! you have a nice piece of zodiac history there, i also own one of these. the 24 hour dial is different  and is  either loved or hated. it takes time wearing it to get used to telling time. there are some old posts about it  in the general discussion section, will be some interesting reading for a new JET owner. i wear mine every once in a while for fun, people look at it and ask what is that!!! you see these on ebay often, it also comes in a white dial, ALL manual wind. take a look at the "FOR SALE" section, butch is selling a pristine version of this watch. i like the 24 hour dials, i also own a glycine 2000gmt that is also 24 hour.

goodtimes688

Love the 24-hour dial and feature... would love to get my hands on one of those some day! Nice watch! ;D

PERO78

Thank you very much. I really like this watch  :)

TJW

Nice watch and it looks very clean.  These Jets are true tool watches and fun to wear.  A very nice gift!

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign