News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Vintage 70's Zodiac Super Sea Wolf 75 ATM for Sale SOLD

Started by chollin, June 30, 2011, 05:08:10 PM

chollin

I am offering a 70's Vintage Zodiac Super Sea Wolf for sale for $800 OBO.  My husband was in the Navy from 1971 to 1979 and he bought the watch then.  He wore it daily until he died 2 years ago.  I know that he has had it serviced twice.  I know the bezel is worn and you can not see most of the lines but the bezel still moves in either direction.  There are a couple light surface scratches to the face (glass).  It still glows in a dark closet.  It hasn't been worn in 2 years but when I move it from side to side the second hand starts working.  I know that it worked on the day of his death.  I can not find the box or the original band and I have not attempted to polish the silver band that is on it.  (the band itself is signed). It has the Month and Day on the watch also.  I do not know how to take the back off of the watch so have not attempted to. (I don't want to mess anything up).  I am new to your site but if you go to EBay and look for seller chollin you will find alot of feedback on me.  I will be glad to answer any question that I can. 

I am reducing the price to $600.00 as I have to sell it.  I am also going to list it on EBay as I have had no responce here at all.  Thank you.

I have sold the watch through Ebay.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign