Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Author Topic: The secrets of my attic...  (Read 855 times)

Offline Grossisten

• VZ TEAM
The secrets of my attic...
« on: June 07, 2020, 04:36:10 pm »
I went looking for something in the attic. I didn't find it but I stumbled upon something else among my grandmothers dessert bowls and my grandfathers certificates from the watchmaking school in Geneva in the 1910's - three watch part boxes from my fathers Zodiac import business (he was the sole importer to Denmark for 30 years or so). They contain springs for watch bands - all neatly organized in original Zodiac plastic bags and with what I think are caliber numbers typed on little labels (I'm pretty sure my mum did the typing way back in the 80'ies). I didn't realize I had this, I guess I didn't realize the history the boxes represent when I put them there (when I grew up playing in my fathers offices there was stuff like this all around so I didn't take much notice). What a nice Saturday suprise!

Offline jmh86325

Re: The secrets of my attic...
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2020, 05:25:28 pm »
Julemanden stopped by early  :twothumbsup

Offline Butch

• My postings are my personal opinons based on 25+ years of collecting Zodiacs and the reference materials in my possession.
  • Global Moderator
  • Butch@VintageZodiacs.com
    • Zodiac Watch Research
Re: The secrets of my attic...
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2020, 06:40:10 pm »
Thanks for sharing this story with us!
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Copyright� 2021, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

Advertising Information� |� Privacy Policy� |� About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign