News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

1930 automatic?

Started by brtime, September 16, 2021, 05:11:50 PM

brtime

Hi all. I'm updating an article I wrote on Zodiac watches back in 2003. (Thank you, Butch, for your help on that article!)  I referenced in that article an automatic watch that Zodiac reportedly came out with circa 1930. Does anyone know anything about it? Did it feature the conventional rotor design or was it something more exotic like the Buren 525? I can only find one reference to the watch that someone posted on Pinterest, and it looks like just a movement and dial, but no case. The guy also didn't post a picture of the movement. Any help would be appreciated.

Some of you may know I suffered a stroke back in January. Had to learn how to walk again. I have just recently gotten back into watches and am dusting off some of my old articles that ran in the NAWCC Bulletin and and NAWCC Chapter 181 "Wristwatchers" newsletter(now defunct). I've been posting some of these updated articles on on Blogger.com and other social media sites.

Many thanks for your help.

Bruce Shawkey

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign