News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

SOLD-- A pair of Sea Wolfs for parts or restoration...

Started by dmh, April 07, 2011, 02:34:14 AM

dmh

FS: A pair of Sea Wolfs for parts or restoration... $250 for the pair...shipped in the US

Picked these up at a recent watch show with the intent of restoring them. Just too many project watches  right now, so I'm offering these in as found condition, dirt and all.
Both:
hack
wind and have kept good time for the last 24 hours
hands can be set and date changes at 12
have unsigned crowns
have spots on the dial that I think is the tritium that has fallen from the hands, dials may clean up nicely, but I just don't know for sure
crystals that look good, but could use some polywatch
cases are nice with straight lugs, but do have light scratches
no signs of rust or corrosion on either, but I haven't opened them

Watch #1 serial # 2217163 bezel has some discoloration, but to my eye is still presentable. Has very little brassing on the edges like most older Sea Wolfs. Bezel is also nice and tight.

Watch #2 serial # 1910632 bezel has some brassing on the edges and is a little loose but probably can be tightened. The back shows very little wear or scratches and the writing is really crisp. Sure doesn't look like a 40 year old watch back.

I'd like to sell these as a pair for $250 shipped. If you only want one, it is $130 shipped. If you want a pair of NOS white dials with the watches, add $50 or $30 for one dial with a watch.
Shipping to US addresses only please.
email:
USAsgtE5@gmail.com
Thanks for looking.
Best to all,
dmh

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign