News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Latest member of my Sea Wolf family!

Started by dawej, November 22, 2011, 03:52:20 PM

dawej

I need some strap suggestions. I know some of the old SSW (like mine) came with a bracelet very similar to the one on my SW, but these are 19mm, I assume? I guess my 18mm SW bracelet wont work on 19mm SSW (dont have fitting pins so I haven't really tried yet)?

Other suggestions? Black nato or dark orange would probably look ok, but I'm a big fan of SS bracelets!

Sea Wolf

:ur love that watch and hope to have one some day.

Black Tropic rubber 19mm band would look great on that and is original on many versions of that SSW I think.

I see the 19mm Zodiac bands come up for auction from time to time, so you may be able to find one eventually.
webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

Contact me for any technical issues related to the website.

LexLoci

mbetter95

I will get some more pics of it.  I really don't know how to post them though.  If you could tell me again I'll be glad to do it.

Tomcat1960

Beautiful collection - I'm liking all three of them :-)

Best,
Tomcat
After all's been said and done, there's a lot more said than done...

"Miracles?", he asked. "Forget about miracles. Those who walk on water just know where the stepstones are."

Visit me on Facebook!

mikethepipe

Hi,

A very impressive SSW - it gives me something to aim for!  I've just entered the Zodiac watch world and have a couple of 'standard' SWs, with a GMT on the way from Butch.

Wish me good hunting.
Mike

Cobber

Wow, that's a pretty cool Sea Wolf photo. I never realized how large the 70's SSW is. I guess I've never seen all three in the same photo like that.

Iktomi

jmh86325

Quote from: Iktomi on August 20, 2014, 10:23:19 AM
Guys this is a 4 year old post  :lolz;
just shows that the appreciation of a nice zodiac is timeless :woohoo;

dawej

Quote from: jmh86325 on August 20, 2014, 11:38:47 AM
Quote from: Iktomi on August 20, 2014, 10:23:19 AM
Guys this is a 4 year old post  :lolz;
just shows that the appreciation of a nice zodiac is timeless :woohoo;
Has it really been that long? :D

Perhaps it's soon time for an updated photo...  8)

Butch

Nah, I like it when you wear a coat and gloves in August man.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Cobber

Hahaha, I was thinking about that after I posted.
...hmmm,...was he at the North Pole or something?

Tomcat, seems to be living up to his name. All good though as far as I'm concerned. A lot of these resurrections are catching me off guard cause I've never seen them before and... It's just fun. I'm easily amused;)

incountry

Coat and gloves are a good thing considering the overly hairy wrists we've seen modeling some of these classic
timepieces!   :lolz;

dawej

Well, the pic was taken and posted in November.
But from now on, all of my wrist shots will be taken with coat and gloves on!

jmh86325

Quote from: incountry on August 20, 2014, 10:22:55 PM
Coat and gloves are a good thing considering the overly hairy wrists we've seen modeling some of these classic
timepieces!   :lolz;

your just jealous...who needs a damm coat...the less i spend on outerwear the more i can spend on watches :lolz;

incountry

Quote from: jmh86325 on August 21, 2014, 12:08:43 PM

your just jealous...who needs a damm coat...the less i spend on outerwear the more i can spend on watches :lolz;

Not jealous of the hair but I am green with envy over that great looking Sea Wolf checker that you're sporting!   :ur

Ultra-Vintage

:lolz; :lolz; :lolz; :lolz; :lolz;

Butch

That is exactly why I work from home and wear them in the nude man. More money for more watches. I am just careful where the lens is pointed when I share with you guys.... :-[
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Ultra-Vintage

Quote from: Butch on August 22, 2014, 05:56:27 PM

That is exactly why I work from home and wear them in the nude man. More money for more watches. I am just careful where the lens is point when I share with you guys.... :-[

:what :what :what :what :what :what :what :what :what :what :what :what :what :what :what :what :what :what :what :what :what

jmh86325

thanks for the picture...don't you wish you could UNREAD things :#banghead

incountry

Quote from: Butch on August 22, 2014, 05:56:27 PM

That is exactly why I work from home and wear them in the nude man. More money for more watches. I am just careful where the lens is point when I share with you guys.... :-[

I think you shared about enough Butch !   :butchLOL;

Alvin

Quote from: mbetter95 on November 01, 2013, 07:56:24 AM
I will get some more pics of it.  I really don't know how to post them though.  If you could tell me again I'll be glad to do it.

I am feeling glad to tell you that you can post them very easily just by clicking on the attachments and other option link just go to reply and click on it best of luck  :sm3

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign