News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Threesome

Started by jmh86325, July 20, 2013, 10:29:23 AM

jmh86325

Sent three ugly ducklings to BWG and look what he sent back. :wehe

..but alas only two can stay...decisions, decisions....who should stay and who should go? :-\

I'm leaning to sending the snapback sea wolf to a new home and keeping the GMT and 10 ATM

what say you

gwells

they're all lovely, but it seems like a choice between the two on the left, for sure.

if it were my choice, i'd keep the GMT and the date version of the SW.

Butch

That is a NICE set man. Too bad you can't keep them all.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

jmh86325

You've heard of the one in one out rule...I just made up the two in one out rule :lolz;

Plus I have another two acrylic GMT's due in soon from BWG soon :woohoo;

So I'll be repeating this torment again...BTW the snap back lost out by a hair, and it on the bay now waiting for its new

owner to step up :D

JDS (Ohio)

Well make sure you give us here a heads up; all 3 look pretty spiffy, but especially the Aerospace.
John

jmh86325

Yep I agree...the Aerospace is a keeper, she's already claimed a spot in the winder...which now results in that I need a bigger winder...when does it end?  :sici

incountry

Here's a thought.  You could donate one to me, I have an open spot in my winder and it wouldn't be a problem fitting it in! :butchLOL;

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign