News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Watch crystal

Started by asj24h, May 27, 2014, 06:07:35 AM

asj24h

Hi I'm new here but I have owned a zodiac aerospace jet 24h for 14 years now.
Last week foolishly I cracked my watch's crystal :yeller and since then I have looked all over the internet trying to find information about what size and type of crystal dose this watch take but sadly I have yet to find an answer.
Dose anyone know or can help me in any way?

I would prefer to find a nos crystal to replace the old one.

Thanks for the help! :helpme

jon p

:welc  hello! any good watchmaker should have the crystal to fit your GMT. my local watchmaker replaced a damaged crystal on my 1960s black dial GMT a couple of years ago. looks just like the original. it seems to be a very common crystal, nothing special. put your post in the "ask butches  watch guy" forum, i bet he will know what size you need. an original NOS crystal will probably be VERY hard to locate. GOOD LUCK. :BGW: :BGW: :BGW:

asj24h

Thanks Jon!

But I'm not referring to the GMT model but the zodiac hermetic aerospace jet 24h watch. (see attached picture)

I will try posting in the "ask butches watch guy" forum  :D

jon p

sorry about that, i misread your post. still, what i said still will apply, i also had the crystal replaced on my black dial JET . no problems. nice white dial, looks fantastic. i just sold my JET to a guy in sweden. pics of it are stil in the members for sale forum. good luck with your crystal. must have been a real hard hit to crack it, i hope it didnt damage anything else.

asj24h

Thanks Jon!  :ur
Surprisingly it did not take much to crack the crystal I guess it's a hit it in the right place situation.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign