News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Age/worth?

Started by kelso47, October 02, 2012, 03:06:01 PM

kelso47

Found locally (I havent purchased it yet) is this nice looking what appears to be older Zodiac!
Can anyone perhaps tell me the age and possibly what it might be worth?
I know it needs a new crystal but other then that the seller states its in good working condition!
TIA

Butch

1970's and about $100 in that condition. Trying to get a cryatal for that model is like finding hen's teeth, and when you do they go for a primo price. Make sure it has been serviced or you will have to get that done before wearing it.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

szabgab

You can re-do the crystal yourself from an ordinary crystal and some printing business but it is a major headache. Also you could possibly buff out the scratches (but that is even harder job than the reprint)

Anyway, I do have some corel draw files of what you should print. Also you can head over to crazywatches.pl. Piotr has got some good info

kelso47

Thanks for the responses!  So what you are telling me is that the RED dot is actually part of the crystal?

smithrjd

Actually the red dot is the second hand. The mystery dial. These have three discs (clear) with the second hand, hour hand, and minute hand on seperate clear discs. The crystal is a seperate piece again, and as noted hard to come by.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign