News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Does this bracelet have any Zodiac connection?

Started by Blubarb, May 09, 2016, 12:56:58 AM

Blubarb

Hi.  I know this doesn't have the Zodiac logo on the bracelet and it is made in HongKong, but does this look familiar to anyone? Does the "b" logo perhaps stand for Bonklip as I know they had some bracelets in the early 60s in jubilee style made in HK. Either way, I am correct to assume it has nothing to do with Zodiac?

jon p

dmh

I've seen that mark on other bracelets, but for the life of me, I can't remember the maker.
Anybody know?

Blubarb

Blubarb

For any future reference it turns out to be a Bulova watch bracelet

Kunstenaar

Not zodiac, but good spot. My fathers Autographic is currently on a band with the same clasp. That band would have been put on his watch in the late 1960s, so I guess they might have been commonly used as replacements back then? I thought it was a bulova bracelet but wasn't sure. Now I know!

jon p

:sm3 BULOVA, now it makes sense, I was looking at it as a "P".i have owned many bulova watches from the 1950s through the late 1970s and have never seen one of those. learn something new every day. :#Clapping :secrethand

jmh86325

ck'd with Bill Mahoney..AKA Squinky...and the band is made by "Brite" 

dmh

Quote from: Blubarb on May 11, 2016, 04:14:50 AM
For any future reference it turns out to be a Bulova watch bracelet

Thanks. I never would have guessed. That is good to know.
Best,
dmh

incountry

Thanks for clearing that up JMH.  My money was on it being an impression of a ref's whistle.    :butchLOL;

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign