News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

New discussion area?

Started by Butch, May 20, 2011, 03:49:48 PM

Butch

I was thnking about setting up a new area where we could share thoughts on our personal experiences with sellers on eBay. An example might be like:

Subject: SellerNameOneBay

I just bought an SST caliber 86 movement for a very reasonable price from this seller.  All was as expected and while it did arrive quickly as they were in the next state from me, the shipping costs were for $4.95 and the shipping on the envelope was $2.02.

or

I just bought a Sea Wolf bezel from this seller and it was nothing like advertised. The picture in the auction mist have been a standard picture they use as the recieved bezel was not the one pictured.

or

Just bought what I thought was a used band from this seller but when it arrived it was NOS... AND he threw in two generic NOS leather band too! I would recommend this seller.

Any interest? No slamming, just honest feedback in something larger than eBay's 80 character feedback section allows. And, yes, I would cut and paste these into the new area.  ;D
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

reydelaplaya

I think that's a great idea, Butch. It would be nice to see how other members' experiences were with sellers to help decide who to consider buying from, what to expect, and most importantly, who might be best avoided.

I'm in.

jon p

;D    sounds like this would be very helpful.

Ultra-Vintage

Would be very helpful to protect members from the not quite so honest side of Ebay!

JDS (Ohio)

It could be handy, especially if you could sort by ebay user name for the person you are interested in.  Of course we would all have to religously put the ebay user ID in the tiitle/subject bar, maybe one thread per user ID discussed; that way you'd get all the info, good, bad, or indifferent, all at one stop.

We'd also have to remember to post the positives, not just the gripes.
John

Butch

It has been up for a while now but no one is using it.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign